Job Title: Front Desk FBO Associate (Reception)
Position Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: 13-475 Airport Road, Sault Ste. Marie Airport
Posting Expires: When suitable candidates are selected.
JD Aero is excited to announce the expansion of our facilities and our customer base.
Our growth requires additional support to satisfy the demand of our projects. We are seeking dedicated individuals who will take on this position with enthusiasm and assist us with our heavy maintenance lines. We primarily service the Dash 8 Q400, Dash 8 100/300 and CRJ100/200/700/900 aircraft.
We expect applicants to be ready to work in a fast-paced work environment. Our role requires individuals to have excellent communication skills with a team player attitude!
The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for a wide variety of clerical office duties in support of company administration. Includes coordinating and communicating office activities, greeting and screening visitors, answering and referring inbound telephone calls.
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties.
- Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization.
- Take and record telephone, e-mail, or written message for staff members.
- Type forms, letters, reports, and memos as necessary.
- Receive and distribute all forms of paper correspondence.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations.
- Where necessary, assist in compiling data for various reports.
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Ensure all forms and reports are completed as needed.
- Ensure that the appropriate evacuation procedures are carried out in the event of an emergency.
- Observe and report any security issues to the FBO Manager
- Arrange travel bookings via approved providers, distribute tickets to staff, and post incurred expenses to the summary sheet.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering, as well as inventory control of these items.
- Maintain the reception in a tidy and presentable manner.
- Accept and monitor inbound shipments as necessary.
- Post Secondary Education Diploma or Degree.
- 1-2 years working experience in a fast-paced office environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures involving procurement, travel arrangements, budget management, and so on.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Able to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
- General mathematical skills.
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Adjusts and is flexible to meet changing work needs and demands.
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous records maintenance skills.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Why JD Aero Technical:
JD Aero Technical was established in 2007 and we are in our thirteenth year of operation as the chosen heavy maintenance provider for several of North America’s Q400 operators. We are looking to add to our group of over 100 employees who have all worked hard to build our diversified and experienced workforce. We offer competitive wages with good opportunities for overtime while maintaining a healthy work life balance.
Typical benefits include:
- Life Insurance
- Extended Health & Dental Care
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Paid vacation
- The opportunity to bank overtime
Working hours are mainly between 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday, with 8-hour shifts. Extra hours may be required to complete project deadlines.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this job opportunity and possess the required qualifications, please send a copy of your cover letter and resume with references via email to: email@example.com
We appreciate all interested applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please quote the job title you are applying for in the email subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org