Job Title: Stores Clerk
Position Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: 13-475 Airport Road, Sault Ste. Marie Airport
Posting Expires: When suitable candidates are selected.
Our continuous growth creates a demand for heavy maintenance lines. We service the Dash 8 Q400, Dash 8 100/300 aircrafts. Along with, the CRJ100/200/700/900 aircrafts.
You can expect to work in a fast-paced work environment with rotating shifts including afternoons and weekends. You must have excellent communication skills with a team player attitude.
The Stores Clerk is accountable to the Stores/Purchasing Manager, and is responsible to maintain, record, and equip employees with client and company owned parts and tooling.
Responsibilities and Competencies:
- Responsible for maintaining all parts inventories for the efficient operation and maintenance of aircraft.
- Act as point of contact for all employees in regards to parts and tools
- Performs inspection upon receipt of aircraft parts, supplies and equipment from vendors to ensure accuracy.
- Issuing only approved, serviceable parts, tools and materials to personnel.
- Identification, proper tagging and segregation of any material or part that does not meet the standards outlined in Company Policies
- Monitor the supplies necessary to conduct day-to-day business.
- Packages and properly documents parts shipments to be distributed to customers and /or to vendors.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements :
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to execute computer based software
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills is a requirement, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience handling parts/materials or as a coordinator/stock clerk required
- Capable of working within a high-stress, fast paced environment
- Strong ability to research and problem-solve with a high level of efficiency
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Strong customer service mindset is a requirement
- Must have a clean criminal background and able to pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Must be able to legally work in Canada.
Typical benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance
- Extended Health & Dental Care
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Paid vacation (2 weeks or 4%; after 5 years, 3 weeks or 6%)
- Employee/family assistance program
- Paid vacation in accordance with Federal Government Requirements
- The opportunity to bank overtime up to 1 week additional time off
Working hours are mainly 7:00am to 5:30pm and 3:00pm to 1:30am. Extra hours are occassionally required to support operating at critical times, eg. AOGs
JD Aero Aircraft Technician Videos:
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this job opportunity and possess the required qualifications, please send a copy of your cover letter and resume with references via email to: email@example.com
We appreciate all interested applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please quote the job title you are applying for in the email subject line.
Why JD Aero Technical:
JD Aero Technical was established in 2007 and we are in our twelfth year of operation as the chosen heavy maintenance provider for several of North Americas Q400 operators. We are looking to add to our group of over 120 diversified and experienced employees.
We will for your commitment and dedication, and in return, you can expect there is the opportunity for continuous learning, training, growth, all while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org