Job Title: Purchasing Clerk
Position Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: 13-475 Airport Road, Sault Ste. Marie Airport
Posting Expires: When suitable candidates are selected.
Internal Job Posting:
JD Aero is excited to announce the expansion of our facilities and our customer base.
Our growth requires additional support to satisfy the demand of our projects. We are seeking dedicated individuals who will take on this position with enthusiasm and assist us with our heavy maintenance lines. We primarily service the Dash 8 Q400, Dash 8 100/300 and CRJ100/200/700/900 aircraft.
We expect applicants to be ready to work in a fast-paced work environment. Our role requires individuals to have excellent communication skills with a team player attitude!
The Purchasing Clerk is accountable to the Stores/Purchasing Manager, and is responsible for maintaining, recording, and disseminating parts and tooling to ensure the efficient operation and maintenance of aircrafts.
You can expect to work in a fast-paced, team based environment; where positive attitude and excellent communication skills are a must.
You will be required to work rotating shifts, including afternoons and weekends.
- Act as point of contact for all employees for processing and disseminating approved parts and tools, according to Company Policies.
- Coordinate/conduct receipt and inspection of aircraft parts, supplies and equipment from vendors to ensure accuracy; monitor and maintain supplies.
- Ensure identification and proper tagging of any material or part that does not meet the defined standards.
- Review and ensure all packages and shipments to be distributed to customers and /or to vendors are well documented.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills an asset
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Experience handling with parts material or as a coordinator/stock clerk strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong time management and punctuality, possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Available to do shift work
- Must be able to obtain a Police Criminal Record Check.
- Able to stand for long periods of time and lift aoproximately 20 lbs.
Why JD Aero Technical:
JD Aero Technical was established in 2007 and we are in our twelfth year of operation as the chosen heavy maintenance provider for several of North Americas Q400 operators. We are looking to add to our group of over 100 employees who have all worked hard to build our diversified and experienced workforce. We offer competitive wages with good opportunities for overtime while maintaining a healthy work life balance.
Typical benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance
- Extended Health & Dental Care
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Paid vacation
- The opportunity to bank overtime
- Employee/family assistance program
- Uniforms provided
How to Apply:
If this role is of interest to you and you possess the necessary qualifications, please send your cover letter and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title in the subject line.
We appreciate all interested applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com