Job Title: Technical Records Clerk
Position Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location: 13-475 Airport Road, Sault Ste. Marie Airport
Posting Expires: When suitable candidates are found
How to Apply:
If this role is of interest and you possess the necessary qualifications, please send your cover letter and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title in the subject line.
We appreciate all interested applications; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Technical Records Clerk is accountable to the Technical Records Lead, and is responsible to ensure auditing, recording, preserving, archiving, and retrieving of assigned aircraft technical and airworthiness records and the delivery of documents for all maintenance performed; per Transport Canada regulatory requirements and internal guidelines and policies.
You can expect to work in a fast-paced, team based environment; where positive attitude and excellent communication skills are a must.
You will be required to work rotating shifts, including afternoons and weekends.
- Prepare, organize, and close out of client supplied maintenance work packages in conjunction with the planning department, for successful delivery of aircraft.
- Performs assignments, monitor receipt of all technical documentation on a daily basis and notify/manage the return of missing documentation and/or discrepancies.
- Photocopy, file and/or archive all technical records documentation.
- Prepare and generate reports from various software systems.
- Occasionally act as back up for reception.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic understanding of aviation regulatory requirements and ability to interpret and apply Transport Canada guidelines
- Have a thorough understanding of the Policy and Procedures in our Policy Manual (MPM) and SMS (Safety Management Systems) manuals
- Technical aptitude with eye for details.
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and working knowledge of databases.
- Must be self-motivated, ability to multi task and prioritize within an open office environment to meet critical deadlines.
Why JD Aero Technical:
JD Aero Technical was established in 2007 and we are in our twelfth year of operation as the chosen heavy maintenance provider for several of North America’s Q400 operators. We are looking to add to our group of over 100 employees who have all worked hard to build our diversified and experienced workforce. We offer competitive wages with opportunities for overtime while maintaining a healthy work life balance.
Typical benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance
- Extended Health & Dental Care
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Paid vacation
- The opportunity to bank overtime
- Employee/family assistance program
Working hours are mainly between 7:00 am to 5:30 pm, with 8 hour shifts, with rotations, including afternoons and weekends. Extra hours may be required to complete project deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com