Job Title: Technical Records Clerk
Position Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: 13-475 Airport Road, Sault Ste. Marie Airport
Posting Expires: When suitable candidates are selected.
JD Aero is excited to announce the expansion of our facilities and our customer base.
Our growth requires additional support to satisfy the demand of our projects. We are seeking dedicated individuals who will take on this position with enthusiasm and assist us with our heavy maintenance lines. We primarily service the Dash 8 Q400, Dash 8 100/300 and CRJ100/200/700/900 aircraft.
We expect applicants to be ready to work in a fast-paced work environment. Our role requires individuals to have excellent communication skills with a team player attitude! Team members agree to work rotating shifts to satisfy demand, including afternoons and weekends.
Reporting to the Technical Records Administrator, the Technical Records Clerk is responsible for entering data into Company software system, assisting with the preparation and distribution of Client work packages and performing other duties as assigned.
- Have a thorough understanding of all the Policy and Procedures contained within the Maintenance Policy Manual (MPM)
- Performs assignments with instructions but is required to exercise independent judgment to maintain company standards
- Professionally performs all duties with a level of interpersonal skills appropriate to the position
- Participates in the development, planning and implementation of technical record keeping
- Provides technical research service for maintenance department and others
- Reception duties- greeting Clients and answering telephone
- Entering data into Company software system
- Prepare and generate reports from Company software system
- Other duties as assigned by the Technical records Administrator
- Previous experience in a data entry/administrative environment
- Preference given to post-secondary education in Office Administration or related field.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge of working with databases
- Proficient in keyboarding
- Must be able to work days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to multi task and prioritize
- Must possess accuracy and analytical skills that pertain to the position
Why JD Aero Technical:
JD Aero Technical was established in 2007 and we are in our eleventh year of operation as the chosen heavy maintenance provider for several of North America’s Q400 operators. We are looking to add to our group of over 100 employees who have all worked hard to build our diversified and experienced workforce. We offer competitive wages with good opportunities for overtime while maintaining a healthy work life balance.
Typical benefits include:
- Life Insurance
- Extended Health & Dental Care
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Paid vacation
- The opportunity to bank overtime
- Employee/family assistance program
- Starting hourly wage for Technical Records Clerk is $16.00 an hour.
Working hours are mainly 7:00 am to 5:30 pm. Extra hours may be required to complete project deadlines.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this job opportunity and possess the required qualifications, please send a copy of your cover letter and resume with references via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all interested applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please quote the job title you are applying for in the email subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com