Job Title: FBO Fueling Agent
Position Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: 13-475 Airport Road, Sault Ste. Marie Airport
Posting Expires: When suitable candidates are selected.
Our continuous growth creates a demand for heavy maintenance lines. We service the Dash 8 Q400, Dash 8 100/300 aircrafts, along with, the CRJ100/200/700/900 aircrafts, Boeing 737 (all series) and Embraer E170/175 aircraft.
We expect applicants to be ready to work in a fast-paced work environment. Our role requires individuals to have excellent communication skills with a team player attitude!
Under the supervision of the FBO Manager, you will carry out fueling tasks in support of our Fixed Based Operator (FBO) business.
Duties include fueling and managing incoming and outgoing aircrafts. It is a challenging and exciting career – fast, intense, dead-line driven and very customer service oriented.
Responsibilities and Competencies:
- Provide Fuel to incoming aircrafts
- Manage the logistics of parking incoming aircraft (ramp/hanger logistics)
- Perform jobs that have been planned, but also be available and ready to perform and deal with aircrafts that come in without notice (ad hoc)
- Ensure all fuel documentation of work performed is clear, accurate, up to date and signed for on a daily basis
- Carry out any cleaning and up keep tasks of the airport hangers and front lobby that is assigned to you and clean and organize as necessary during down times or slow shift periods
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Participate in company SMS and report all hazards or incidents in accordance with company reporting procedures
- Ensure a clean work area
- Good understanding of the English Language with the ability to read, understand and follow instructions as it relates to Company Policies
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be able to think on the fly and make changes to work plans without guidance
- Must have your own reliable transportation
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement
- Must have excellent mechanical aptitude but mechanical experience would be an asset
- Airport Ground Handling experience would also be an asset
- Ability to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Must have a full G license and a clean driving abstract
- AZ/DZ license would be an asset
- Must be able to legally work in Canada
- Must provide a police clearance
Why JD Aero Technical:
JD Aero Technical was established in 2007 and we are in our sixteenth year of operation as the chosen heavy maintenance provider for several of North America’s regional aircraft operators. We are looking to add to our group of over 90 employees who have all worked hard to build our diversified and experienced workforce. We offer competitive wages with good opportunities for overtime while maintaining a healthy work life balance.
Successful candidates will receive a competitive salary. Based on your commitment and dedication, there is the opportunity for training and room to grow.
Typical benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance
- Extended Health & Dental Care
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Paid vacation in accordance with Federal Government Requirements
Working hours are 8-hour shifts and are mainly Wednesday to Friday, 12p – 8p, Saturday and Sunday 8am – 4:30pm, and call ins may occur on a regular basis. Extra hours may be required to support operating at critical times. Additionally, work will be required on a call-in basis with a 4-hour minimum payment.
How to Apply:
If this role is of interest to you and you possess the necessary qualifications, please send your cover letter and updated resume to email@example.com, quoting the job title in the subject line.
We appreciate all interested applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org